Three Bedroom Middle Floor Residence
Residences with three bedrooms located on the middle floor provide space and privacy for family members and guests to enjoy the Baja lifestyle with all the amenities and comforts of home overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
Starting at $5,450,000.
- Bed / Bath
- 3 / 4
- Indoor Area
- 3,609 -3,610 SQ / FT335 SQ / M
- Outdoor Area
- 916 - 917 SQ / FT85 SQ / M
- Garage Area
- 351 SQ / FT33 SQ / M
- Total Area
- 4,876 - 4,878 SQ / FT453 SQ / M
*Images are representative of floorplan.
Designed to meet your every need:
- Open floor plan and a gourmet kitchen with Miele, Wolf, and Sub-Zero kitchen appliances
- Each bedroom is oriented to maximize views of the Sea of Cortez
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and access to the extensive outdoor terrace, guest bedroom with private terrace, and a lock-off bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private balcony for living flexibility
- Expansive terraces with fire pits, outdoor kitchens, vanishing walls and breathtaking views of Santa Maria Bay
- Private garages with room for one vehicle and ample storage
- Thoughtful contemporary architecture that complements the natural beauty of both the Baja desert and the Sea of Cortez
- Stunning interiors designed by esteemed Mexico City interior designer Bernardi Peschard, appointed with locally made millwork, Mexican art and curated accessories
Thank you for your interest in Maravilla. To view this content: please login -or- request information to learn more about Maravilla